We are committed to undertaking scientific research and investigating relevant technology solutions towards ensuring that we Leave No One Behind from the meaningful enjoyment of the developmental benefits of the data revolution.
Pursuant to this goal, our priority research activities are:
- Investigating and exploring ways to mitigate data marginalization and exclusion.
- Employing participatory approaches for indicators development for localizing the SDGs.
- Taking stock of the current state of and identifying gaps in gender-disaggregated data as it relates to digital equality.
- Pursuing case study research on the role of community-based organizations for intermediating and brokering the participation of marginalized and vulnerable population groups.
- Investigating citizen-centric valorization of citizen-generated data and pathways to inform official statistics.