Open Data for Sustainable Development
The Open Data for Sustainable Development module of the Data4SDGs Toolbox was created with input from members of open data communities and networks such as the Open Data Charter and Open Data for Development. The Center for Open Data Enterprise, Open Data Institute, Open Data Watch and World Bank, in particular, have made this beta module possible.
The module includes sections for:
I. What is Open Data?
II. How Open Data Supports the SDGs
III. Open Data & SDGs: Goal by Goal
IV. Step-by-Step Resources
- Essential Datasets for Sustainable Development
- Assessing Your Open Data Readiness
- Adopting the International Open Data Charter
- Understanding Open Data Demand
- Developing UserCentered Open Data Portals
- Open Data and Official Statistics
- Measuring Progress
V. Open Data Learning Resources