Cobalt Stereo Wiring Diagram Sightsavers’ vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society.
Birdie Doorbell Ringer Schematic We are an international organization working with partners in developing countries to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote equality of opportunity for disabled people.
Priorities as an Inclusive Data Charter Champion
- We will continue to explore how the WGSS can be used in a complementary way with other tools to better understand the multi-dimensional nature of exclusion.
- We will continue to work with the Washington Group to test new question sets and support ongoing work and advocacy for using the Washington Group Short Set of Disability Questions.
- We will work to ensure the systematic inclusion of disaggregated data in our project systems and monitoring, and ensure that data is analysed and used to inform and improve programme implementation and policy.
- We will continue to collect, report, analyse, and use data on age, disability, sex, economic status, and location, and sharing tools, guidance and learning with National Statistics Offices, ministries and civil society partners.
- We will influence governments to collect better data to inform decision making and allocation of resources that deliver better policy and development outcomes for those at risk of being left behind.
- We will work in collaboration with other INGOs and donor agencies to share learning and build knowledge.
- We are committed to increasing the capacity of Sightsavers staff and partners to incorporate data disaggregation into their work
Sr20De Wiring Diagram Priorities as a partner of the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data
Control Relay Wiring Diagrams Sightsavers is committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) ‘leaving no one behind’. To support this, we commit to increasing our, and our partners’, capacity to collect, analyze, and use data disaggregated by disability, gender, wealth, and age.
Wiring Diagram Ecu Bosch This will directly improve the accessibility of development programmes we support and through collaboration, will be critical in ensuring the inclusion of marginalized population groups within the SDGs. Greater partnership between governments, donor agencies, the private sector, and civil society is required to provide and act on better data on disability.
We will share our learning transparently, to enable this to happen.